Congratulations! You have firstly, recognized that you would like some help and that is the first step in tackling any obstacle that is getting in your way. Secondly, I am so excited that you have decided to start with coaching!
I want to take this opportunity to say thanks for choosing me to be your coach. I am truly honoured!
Let’s get the ball rolling…
Can you please fill out the following forms and e-mail them to me at email@example.com before our next session:
- Coaching Agreement – Your personalized coaching agreement will be e-mailed to you.
2. Client form – Client Profile
3. Client coaching form – Client coaching form
This form will help me to get a general idea of what you want and need from our coaching relationship.
** Please be extra careful when saving these! Make sure they are definitely saved before you exit. I have had a few clients who have had issues with this.
If you have some time… you can complete these super fun assessments
1. This assessment will let you know what your greatest strengths are. These will help us in our sessions to point out where your strengths can help you to move you forward!
- Click on “Take the Free VIA Survey
2. This assessment will help you to understand how you learn and process information! This is so much fun!!
What we can learn from these tests are so interesting so please try and get to them!
Both of the following forms play a crucial role in directing our conversations and making sure that you are getting all that you possibly can out of coaching! These will both be e-mailed to you through Coach Accountable before and after our sessions.
- Prep Form
- Post Session Recap
Finally, I highly recommend that you get a journal and/or binder to take notes and write down all of your “wins” as we move through our coaching.
I am extremely excited to go on this journey with you.
Until next time,