What is coaching?
- Coaching is a partnership where the client and I work together to reach their full potential. In our weekly coaching sessions we look at the clients goals and what it will take to reach said goals.
- We also look at why this goal is important to them and how we can keep this importance in the forefront.
- There are often barriers to reaching our goals such as ourselves (self-talk, lack of motivation/activation), other people (lack of boundaries) and not to mention understanding our own brain wiring!!
- I guide my clients by pointing out the barriers that may be getting in their way and we work together to move the client forward.
- Accountability is key for those with ADHD, and this is something that I provide.
I am with you every step of the way and will gently be nudging you onwards and upwards!
The work that I do with my clients is strength based as opposed to therapy which looks at mental health and tends to focus on the past. I work with clients and look for the existing strengths to bring them forward, focusing on the present & their future!
As a team we will look at what is getting in your way of starting, continuing and completing your goals! There is often a belief or a barrier that is getting in your way that you aren’t even aware of. This usually looks like procrastination. We will look at your beliefs and barriers to activate and accomplish your goals!
Together we paint a picture of what success would look like for you. What are your wants? What are your needs? What are your goals? With this successful picture in mind, you will be on the path to accomplishing your strongest inner desires.
The best part about coaching is you decide where you want the conversation to go and what you would like to accomplish!
I offer free discovery sessions for those who are curious and would like to experience coaching!